“Theoretical” THEORIES may be PERIPHERALLY and INESSENTIALLY read or heard, if they are just for information, fun, or any other inessential purpose, at home, in the garden, … everywhere.
THEORIES deserve being educated and learned by human if they can fulfil the following requirements:
- With Simple Clear Essential REALITY BASIS
- With Simple Clear Essential DESCRIPTION of PROCESS of DISCOVERY, INVENTION, LOGIC, CREATIVITY
- With Simple Clear Essential STATEMENT of THEORY, either in formal or popular language
- With Simple Clear Essential STATEMENT of INTEGRAL RELATION OF THE THEORY TO ALL OTHER RELATED THEORIES IN “THAT AREA”, either in formal or popular language
- With Simple Clear Essential STATEMENT of APPLICATION PROBABILITY or POSSIBILITY of THE THEORY
- Really TOTAL INTEGRALLY TRUE, GOOD, BENEFICIAL, VALUABLE, or MEANINGFUL for human life at present or in the future
Otherwise, such “theoretical” theories had better not be learned or taught because it is intellectual waste thing and it is invaluable for human real life.